Love them all, Dani. I was drawn first to the one with the colored bag on the ground, but after further perusal, I really like the one of the window with the reflections of people in it. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Well done!!!
I love them all! The black and white with the bag on the ground is very striking, but I love the emotion captured on the little boy's faces best. At first look, it was the bag, boys right behind. Second look, definitely the boys. :) Very good.
wow... what amazing pictures! tough decisions but I go with your mom - the emotions with the little boys chasing the pigeons are priceless. If I had to rank them (at least right now… ask me again in ten minutes and it might be completely different) it would be from top to bottom with # one as most favorite - 5, 1, 4, 2, 3 good to see that you've having such a good time and making lots of wonderful memories.
Wow Dani these pics are amazing! Did you take them? I loved the one with the bag, but I must say my favorite is the the one with the window reflection. Amazing!
6 comments:
Love them all, Dani. I was drawn first to the one with the colored bag on the ground, but after further perusal, I really like the one of the window with the reflections of people in it. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Well done!!!
I love them all! The black and white with the bag on the ground is very striking, but I love the emotion captured on the little boy's faces best. At first look, it was the bag, boys right behind. Second look, definitely the boys. :) Very good.
wow... what amazing pictures! tough decisions but I go with your mom - the emotions with the little boys chasing the pigeons are priceless. If I had to rank them (at least right now… ask me again in ten minutes and it might be completely different) it would be from top to bottom with # one as most favorite - 5, 1, 4, 2, 3 good to see that you've having such a good time and making lots of wonderful memories.
Wow Dani these pics are amazing! Did you take them? I loved the one with the bag, but I must say my favorite is the the one with the window reflection. Amazing!
You are so amazing Dani!
I love them all but my vote has to go to the first one :)
You are so amazing Dani!
I love them all but my vote has to go to the first one :)
Post a Comment