Sunday, February 7, 2010

Have I done any good in the world today?

Have-I-Done-Any-Good-in-the-World-Today?
(^ it's a video)
I love this talk by President Monson. The first time I heard this talk, because of everything that has gone on in my family this past year, I thought of all the good that people have done for us and how our lives have been blessed by people who were reaching out and just being good. Sometimes I wonder how we can ever thank everyone enough, or give back, and I guess the simple answer is that we can't. We have been blessed so much that I think that it would be impossible to ever pay everyone back for all the good that you have done for us. I asked my aunt one time about how we could ever do it, and all she said was "Pay it forward." I guess that really is all that we can do, and I hope that someday I will be able to make a difference in someone else's life the way that so many people have had an impact on mine. Thanks :)

1 comment:

Care said...

Dani you are such an amazing girl and I know you are impacting and touching the lives of all those you come in contact with, including me. I love you!