Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This is Caitlin

Hello, dear readers of Dani's blog,

It's finals week here at BYU, and I have a case of insomnia. I suppose my inability to fall asleep tonight might have something to do with how I didn't go to bed until 4:30 a.m. last night or how I fell asleep for an hour and a half tonight around 8 p.m. (Ditto both of those for Dani, too.) Well, I have tried everything to fall asleep. I read for awhile (my favorite thing to do before bed), I listened to calming music, I lay in bed. And when none of those things worked, I opened my laptop back up. I was just lamenting to Dani how no one--including her--has been posting on blogs lately. What am I supposed to read in the wee hours of the morning if not new blog posts? Dani logged me into her gmail and told me to blog for her. Being the obedient roommate that I am, I readily obliged. And here we have it.

The question is: Will reading this new blog post help me fall asleep?

No comments: