Friday, August 13, 2010

Renegade by Styx

So, I know that most of you know that alot has happened, and a few people have told me that they've been checking here for updates. I haven't updated this blog, but I have been updating my parents. Thanks for checking in on us, everyone :) It means alot, and I know I've said that alot, but it's true every time.


This was one of my dad's favorite songs.



It's been really hard, not going to lie. But we're going to be all right. Like we've told and been told by so many people, thank goodness for the Plan of Salvation. There's a reason why it's also called the Plan of Happiness. :)

Love you Dad.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Your dad and Josh look exactly alike!

katiebreck said...

i absolutely agree with caitlin! i thought the very same thing the other day.

Marta Rees said...

Dani-

I am not sure if you remember me or not from when my family live in New Hampshire, but we just heard of your Dad's passing. I am so so sorry! Our thoughts are prayers are with you and your family! My parents really loved your Dad and respected him so much! I hope you are all doing well, and I would love to see you soon!

Love,
Marta Rees