Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I feel like blogging, so.......

...yup.

Paris. 1 week. 6 days, actually.

New Hampshire. 1 day.

Heber City, UT. 1 week. 7 days, actually.

2 dinners with my host family.

1 more exam.

BYU. 1 month. Oh it's coming soon.

Today was our last class for photography and Paris walks. To celebrate, our professor had us meet at his house, and from there we all walked to the Eiffel Tower to get a group shot.

Caitlin and I have been taking Sophistication Lessons while in Paris. This is the result.

Then, after congregating under a pavilion and watching my professor fall flat on his back trying to hop an illegal fence (sorry professor...it was just too funny. at least you were laughing too?) we all went over to the Tuileries where there is a giant Ferris Wheel ("La Roue d'Excellence" :)) and got to ride it. It was awesome.

Great company!


Not nearly as big as the London Eye or anything, just a Ferris wheel that gives you a pretty good view of the city. Probably our final sky-high view of Paris from this trip.

Afterwards Caitlin, Caitlyn and I went for a stroll along the Christmas-light-strewn-market-shop-covered-decked-out Champs-Elysees.


I just thought this picture was cute...


There was an ox! I saw an ox on the fanciest, most chic, fashion-conscious street in Paris. Question for everybody- how can you tell the difference between an ox and a yak? Answer: No idea. I'm serious about this one...if you know the answer, please let me know.


Now, the real question of numbers that matter right now is....how many pastries can I stuff myself with before we leave?!

6 comments:

... said...

Yep, you're gonna miss it. You'll be drawn back. But we can't wait to see you!

... said...

Yep, you're gonna miss it. But we can't wait to see you! Don't go back to fast...

Paco The Bull said...

I think that is a yak.

Heidi said...

Dani!!! You guys are coming back so soon!!! I'm so excited!!!

One of your first stops when you get back to BYU should DEFINITELY be my apartment :)

Dani said...

Paco the Bull, you would know.

Caitlin said...

Yes, Heidi! We'll come visit you!!