Hey everybody!!
So, someone recently commented on how the last time I blogged was six months ago, and that I should do it again to update people.
Well, part of the reason I haven't blogged more is because I'm afraid of the overwhelmingly daunting task of updating you on all that has happened since that time. I'm afraid that for some reason I always feel like I have to write the whole story, with back-up stories and history so you UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY what is going on in my life.
But....I'm pretty sure it's gotten to the point where there's no way I can do that. So I'll just start from here, ya?
:)
Some things you need to know:
1. I'M GOING TO PARIS IN THE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYU Paris Study Abroad, Fall '09. It's gonna be great, people.
2. Three weeks left of school! I'm going crazy!
3. Family. Lots and lots of family news. For updates, click here.
4. My friends and I started a brilliant tradition that I don't think I'm going to be able to live without when I go home- Milkshake Mondays. We're starting a revolution.
5. Life is crazy, but good. Sometimes I think I might be the first person to be killed from overdose of homework, but really it's worth it. College is great! Especially BYU.
Je t'aime! TTFN!
So, someone recently commented on how the last time I blogged was six months ago, and that I should do it again to update people.
Well, part of the reason I haven't blogged more is because I'm afraid of the overwhelmingly daunting task of updating you on all that has happened since that time. I'm afraid that for some reason I always feel like I have to write the whole story, with back-up stories and history so you UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY what is going on in my life.
But....I'm pretty sure it's gotten to the point where there's no way I can do that. So I'll just start from here, ya?
:)
Some things you need to know:
1. I'M GOING TO PARIS IN THE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYU Paris Study Abroad, Fall '09. It's gonna be great, people.
2. Three weeks left of school! I'm going crazy!
3. Family. Lots and lots of family news. For updates, click here.
4. My friends and I started a brilliant tradition that I don't think I'm going to be able to live without when I go home- Milkshake Mondays. We're starting a revolution.
5. Life is crazy, but good. Sometimes I think I might be the first person to be killed from overdose of homework, but really it's worth it. College is great! Especially BYU.
Je t'aime! TTFN!

No comments:
Post a Comment