There is only one man at BYU for me.
He's always there for me; he always obeys the honor code. He is there for me when I'm stressed out. And he's smart- oh so smart. Way too smart for me. We're with each other constantly- I just can't seem to get away from him.
His name is Harold B. Lee.
................................................................................
Yes, it is 10:45 PM on a friday night and I am once again spending quality time with Harold.
*Sigh*
How did our relationship get to this level of commitment?
And, more importantly- do you think I'll ever meet and fall in love with a real boy?!
Not if Harold gets his way.
3 comments:
I think Harold is a real keeper.
That's good, because I think he's staying around for awhile..
I think you should just sit him down for a talk and lay down some boundaries. Maybe you can meet a boy in Periodicals?
Post a Comment